Monday, April 27, 2009

Sweet Freedom Whispered in my Ear....

Today, I feel completely rejuvenated. Ahhhh.

After I finished typing in my blog (okay, here. whatever) yesterday, I just broke down and spilled my hurt to God. I was surprised to hear the phone ring because our phone never rings on Sundays. I was even more surprised to hear Darrell's voice on the other end of the line. I think that I disguised the fact that I had just had a meltdown, but he said that he felt a really strong urge to be home with me and wanted to see if I minded him leaving church early. It may sound silly for nonbelievers, but to me, that was nothing short of God's work. I tried to convince him that I was okay, and that he and the babes should stay there, but he came home anyhow. I know it's simple, but I'm in awe of this. I did really need them, but felt that they needed to be in church. God allowed me some selfish time (Thank you, Father.). Darrell came right home, and instantly cheered me up with a warm hug, a sweet smile that always tells me I am adored, and some motivation to get out of the house and out into some beautiful nature. We loaded up the van with all the essentials needed for a picnic on a sunny day, and boy was it beautiful. The sun was shining just as bright as it could, but there was a constant soft breeze to buffer out the warmth. We drove through the mountains, gawked at sites, and sang away to the radio. Sweet freedom. God is so, so good.



1













Sweet, sweet freedom. Lord, you are so good to me. Thank you doesn't seem near enough. Yesterday was amazing. I love you and am so extremely grateful for everything. >:0)



Relishing in His goodness...