Friday, August 28, 2009

Gabriel Paul



August 26, 2001 is an important day in my books, as I gave birth to the most precious baby boy on that blessed day.


Lord Father, what blessings you have brought into my life. I am undeserving, but am so very grateful nonetheless. Thank you for trusting me to care for three of Your children. I am completely honored to be their mother.




Gabriel,

Oh my sweet child, I am in awe of you. Eight years I have been your mother, though it seems that it's all that I've ever been. One of my favorite memories of you are of when you were two and we would walk hand in hand to your room, and get in a chair and say a prayer and rock as I sang you a song or two. You just stared so intently into my eyes as I spoke and sang to you until you would drift off to sleep. Today, I am thrilled that you love participating in prayer time, and in a happy song or two before bed. I love to hear you pray. You pray awesome prayers little man. I also love cheering on the sidelines of your little league games. Having parents tell me how great it is that you are such a positive team player makes me one very proud mama. I pray that you never change your character. You are a good kid and I love you to the moon and back. Kisses and hugs.

Love always,
Mommy



Relishing in His goodness...