Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tune-full Tuesday



I've been in the car all day. If you're like me, you probably understand my urge to station surf until I've found that perfect song. It drives my husband mad. If I'm going to be confined than I should, at the very least, enjoy the music, right? :0)

While it's not usually the kind of music I listen to, I found myself (and have found myself, lately) stopping when I hear Black Eyed Peas-I've Gotta a Feelin. I think that I have a love/hate relationship with that song. It's catchy. I find myself singing it. Too often, in fact. It's a fun song, though. However, when Fergie says "DRANK" I cringe every single time I hear it. Drank. Seriously? Ugh.

I nearly posted the video before watching it for the first time, and now I'm glad I didn't. Either I'm getting old, or it's just a sleazy video.

In any case, I've heard that song in my car a grand total of six times today, and it's definitely stuck in my head. Therefore, it's my Tuesday's tune pick. :0)


Relishing in His goodness...