Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday's Word


Relish (verb)


1. to be pleased or gratified by : enjoy

2. to eat or drink with pleasure

3. to appreciate with taste and discernment


Last night, I took a stroll down memory lane and went back to my very first blog post. I've never taken the time to do that before. I continued to read each post that was made after. I was brought to tears. I laughed. I smiled from ear to ear. There were times as I was reading my own words when I thought, did I really "say" that? ha,ha.

I've had quite a few ups that have taken me higher than high....and lows that made me question how much worse it could possibly get. God's walked with me every step of the way. He's covered me with His grace. He's delivered me from obscurity. His love has remained even in those moments of grief when I've turned my back on Him. He's opened my eyes to this imperfect world, and taught me how to stand strong in fervent prayer and faith. Embrace diversity. Love the world. Love myself.

I hope that when the Lord has decided that my time on Earth has come to an end, I've helped to show at least one person how awesome relishing in His goodness can be. :0)



Relishing in His goodness...