Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6

This has not been an easy week, and as I type this my hands shake from stress alone. I am human and I get angry and, well, it's just been one of those weeks for me. We've had some really bad weather lately, and when we woke up Monday morning, we realized that it was not only raining outside, but inside as well. Ugh. I'm not going to go into all the details because this is supposed to be about thankfulness. :0)

Last night, as I spoke to God, I thanked Him for giving us a roof over our heads....and I truly meant it. I woke up, today, still very much thankful for having a roof over our heads. It's not a perfect roof, but I'm thankful nonetheless.

Things could be a lot worse.

Relishing in His goodness...