Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tune-full Tuesday



What's your go to song? You know, that song that makes you happy? The one you can't help but shake your tail feather to? The one that is totally you?

My kids and I have a couple of favorites that never fail at making us get up and dance around the house like a bunch of goofballs. One of which is the Crocodile Rock by Elton John. The Veggie Tales version is so much fun, and is kid friendly! :0) Our other favorite is Proud Mary. Veggie Tales also does a fun version of this, but as Glee is now one of my favorite shows (Thirty and loving shows full of high school kids isn't all that crazy, is it? I love music and Glee has a lot of it!) I love their version of Proud Mary. If you'd like to hear my Tuesday's Tune-full pick (wish you all could have seen my three year old dancing to this one...Hi-lar-ee-ous!!!), scroll down to the bottom of my blog to turn off my playlist first. :0)




Relishing in His goodness...