Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Honey good....

As the babes and I drove down Bullsboro Drive this afternoon on mission:grocery trip, we couldn't help but notice the thick layer of pollen that coated every car we passed. We made a game out of guessing what color each car truly was....yeah, the pollen is that thick!

We weren't out long before the eyeball itchiness began and I was wishing that I had an Alavert chewable readily available.

Lindsey LuLu said, "Honey good! Pollen bad! Where's the Spring showers that bring May flowers, mama?!?"

tee hee

Lord knows that I'm grateful for the pollen....I would just thoroughly enjoy a little ole rain shower to get rid of some of it. :0)

What's the weather like in your area of the world? Suffering from the same yellow sea of pollen that's covered our parts?

Relishing in His goodness...