Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank You!

I just wanted to thank my precious blog family for leaving such great advice and support regarding my last two posts. You all are such a blessing, and I appreciate each of you tremendously. xoxo

All of your advice on puppy training has been extremely helpful to our family! Biscuit is doing much better at following commands. I've gotten the kiddos on board with training him, as well, and they're doing great at making sure Biscuit has a toy to distract him from biting any of us. Even Miss Ella has done well at staying calm around him so as not to make him hyper. So far, so good!

As far as little league goes, I've chosen to let things be. I couldn't truly apologize for voicing something that I believe in...so, I didn't. And, as it turns out, I'm glad that it all happened. The last two games were great! I mean, they were really, really great! I was shocked to see the amount of positive support those children were finally getting. Praise God! :0)

Thanks again, you guys! You've been a blessing to me since I "met" you! Praying you ladies had a very blessed Mother's Day! Hugs to each one of you!

Relishing in His goodness...