Friday, August 26, 2011

Gabriel

The memories I have of you being my son, these past ten years, are preciously abundant. As an infant and toddler, you loved when I held you close to me and sang you to sleep. You stared into my eyes, so intensely, with those beautiful blue eyes of yours...with so much love and contentment, until you'd fall asleep. The whole world disappeared in moments like that. It was just you and I.

Today, you are my kind, compassionate, intelligent, and loving ten year old! No longer the baby in the family, nor have you been for nearly five years, but my love remains the same. I am so proud of the little man you've become. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not completely thankful for being chosen to be your mother. Nothing in the world could ever change that, or my love for you.

Happy birthday, my precious Gabriel! Praying that the Lord blesses you well today, and in this tenth year of your life. xoxo


All Gabey...

A Mama's Boy



Adored by his sisters



Handsome...


Blessed with great friends





A Sports Enthusiast




Creative





A Comedian




Saved by the Blood of the Lamb


You have made my life so rich. Love you more than words can ever describe. Happy birthday, Gabey Baby!!!

Relishing in His Goodness...