Monday, November 14, 2011

Sun, shine on me......

1 Praise the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty. 2 He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent 3 and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters. He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind. Psalms 104:1-3



The recent time change has brought on more than just that feeling of getting an extra hour of sleep. The children and I have been so blessed to have the opportunity to watch the sun rise each morning, on our way to school.

As I've joked to the kids, it's put a little pep in my step! But, in all seriousness, what a beautiful way to start a day.

I stand amazed!!!






These were taken during the course of last week.

And these were taken on my way back home, on a couple of those same mornings, after the sun had made it's way up high into the sky!


Bonus! I came across two baby deer one morning!



One last glimpse before the sun says adios for the night!


Relishing in His goodness...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

fall days and the clear, crisp skies make me look up and thank God for the gorgeous days! Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing!

Christy said...

You and me, both, pal!!!