Friday, September 16, 2011

Praise God for answered prayers! :0)

Ella woke up this morning in a GREAT mood! She didn't cry. She didn't complain. She was happy and laughing. We went through our morning routine as we always did before school began. She kissed me goodbye, and let Darrell carry her to the car without screaming my name the entire time. {insert HUGE sigh of relief here} What a blessing!

She had an absolute blast on her first fiel trip, yesterday! They got to see a one man act, called Mr. Al. She said that they danced and sang, and, "The bus was so cool, Mommy!". :0)

I am absolutely thrilled that she had such a great experience...I just wish I could have been there to have seen her go through that experience. I've been on all of the other babe's field trips. I really didn't want to miss this one. Praying that there are plenty more where that one came from. It seems unlikely, as our county quit doing field trips out of the county, and when they do, usually it's just to the science center and our children walk to it as it's located behind their school. Three words....small town living! haha! Anyhow, she had a great time, and that's all that matters!

I had another checkup yesterday. This was a follow up of Tuesday's hospital visit. It went great! My blood pressure was normal! I am not dilated and Jacob is still quite content in there. AND, at nearly 36 weeks, I'm still able to wear my wedding rings which is unheard of for me in pregnancy, this far along...so no swelling either! Completely different scenario than Tuesday! Praise the Lord! Bed rest is obviously working wonders. Although, she advised more restriction upon me. Everyone has attempted to do the best that I'm assuming they can to help out around the house. I think that I'm just having issues letting go of some of the control, and even more so, sitting aside as my husband and children do what I should be doing. It's driving me mad! He's scheduled to be here in just four short weeks, however, so this will pass! I'll be back on my feet, again, in no time!

We've been blessed with an outpouring of love and concern for our family, during the past two weeks. Thank you all, so much, for the texts, phone calls, e-mails, facebook comments, offers to bring dinner/clean our home, all the love, and prayers! Also, many thanks to my sister for bringing the babes home from school and feeding them dinner,yesterday, while I was at the doctor. We appreciate you all so very much. xoxo

Coming soon: Our seven year wedding anniversary! <3 My sweet love has a special meal planned. I can't wait!

Relishing in His goodness...