Friday, December 9, 2011

Play Time




Jacob is ten weeks old! His personality is evolving, and he's so much fun. He's laughing, smiling, and coo'ing often, which makes my heart so happy! He reaches out for things, such as the little toys hanging from his Boppy play mat, and gets tickled when he makes contact with them, forcing them to swing about.


His kisses are the best.....


until he finds your nose, and starts to gnaw!


He started teething a couple of weeks ago. Three tiny tooth buds can be seen, so munching on everything in sight, including a nose (when given the opportunity) is a constant for my cute drooling babe.

Saturday's have been spent at local parks, and various trails, in effort to get the babes out of the house so that Darrell can catch up on sleep.







On this particular trail, I fell through a sinkhole, up to one of my knees. I wasn't hurt, and it made for a good laugh. So much of a laugh, in fact, that I thought I'd never get myself back up! As we exited said trail, I, myself, covered in dirt, felt empowered for having survived a rugged trail with four children...including a baby in a stroller. Will I ever do it again...probably not!

Country road...take me home!



Relishing in His goodness...