Monday, June 12, 2023

Happy Birthday, Kara-Mellow!!!

    


Dearest Kara-mellow,

    I remember the first day Lindsey told me about meeting "the sweetest girl" at work. It was just a casual conversation about a young lady that I couldn't have known would eventually become such a special part of our family. The Lord blessed us well when He put you on my adult children's paths and into the heart of my oldest boy. I've never seen him more at home than with you. So, today on your 19th birthday, my prayer is sheer gratitude to God for creating your precious, precious soul along with your infectious laugh and smile, your encouraging personality, your intelligent mind, and your warm gentle hugs. I pray that your nineteenth year finds you continuing to crush it in school, loving and being loved in return, and being fully immersed in deep belly laughs, good music, arts, books, movies, road trips with your fella, and so much of God's love! 

    We love you soooo much! Happy, happy birthday, sweet darling!


The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace. 
-Numbers 6:24-26

Relishing in His goodness...
Christy